On The Issues…
This is not the first time we have endured a poor economy, but policy decisions made by my opponents have not provided progress or improvement. Our economy needs to grow and businesses need to be able produce in order to make jobs available.
● I will work towards a smaller less intrusive city government that puts you the taxpayer first.
● I will continue to provide our families with access to great schools, quality teachers and affordable, higher education choices.
● I intend to open our city to new markets for goods and services that support and strengthen free enterprise.
As mayor I will work to develop and strengthen policies that encourage businesses to prosper while highlighting their successes. As a former executive of a small entrepreneurial business I understand the need to develop relationships with our business community and provide a philosophy of ideas that inspires innovative thinking.
● Through my leadership I hope to foster growth.
● Meet with business owners; provide open forums and share ideas.
● Work with The Irvine Chamber of Commerce to achieve similar objectives.
Through my leadership, I will provide Irvine residents with a strong community that continues to focus on the family.